Marcela Siroky from Fairway Independent Mortgage in Park Ridge, IL, is committed to providing the best home loan solutions for her customers. Backed by excellent operations and a company that truly cares about people, Marcela’s goal is to help everyone achieve their dream of owning a home.
Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation was founded in 1996 by Steve Jacobson. Just five years after opening its doors, Fairway reached the $1 billion funded mark. With a strong focus on purchase business, we continue to grow each year, funding $17.5 billion in 2016.
Customer service is a way of life at Fairway. Not only are we dedicated to finding the best rates for our customers, we also offer some of the fastest turn times in the industry. Our goal is to act as your trusted advisor, providing highly personalized service and guiding you through every step of the loan process. It’s all designed to exceed your expectations, guarantee your satisfaction, and earn your trust.
Fairway is dedicated to the highest level of service, demonstrated through consistent, informative communication with clients and their real estate partners. Our main priority is ensuring that the trust we are given is backed by accurate, on-time paperwork delivered with the best technology available. We strive to streamline the mortgage process for our clients and make it stress free for all parties involved.
Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation is licensed in all 50 states and has headquarters in Madison, WI, and Carrollton, TX. Fairway works with the Federal Housing Authority and Freddie Mac.
At Fairway, we strongly believe that the way we do things is just as important as what we do. Every employee is guided by our Core Values, which form the foundation on which we work and conduct ourselves. These values are not descriptions of the work we do as a company or the strategies we employ to accomplish our mission; they underlie our work, how we interact with each other, and guide us in determining how to best serve our customers, employees, and local communities.
- Humility first
- Foster growth and knowledge
- Have fun
- Create an amazing experience for you
- Speed to respond
- Seek wise counsel
- Respect, listen and stay balanced
- Committed to serve
- Consistent, honest communication
- Family focused
Use My App
Today’s homebuyers demand a robust mobile experience. What can you expect from the FairwayNOW app?
- Apply for a loan in under 10 minutes
- Track loan progress with real-time push notiﬁcations
- One-click call or text to your Realtor and me
- Securely scan documents with your smartphone
- Calculate loan scenarios and full monthly payments
I would love to text you the link to download the FairwayNOW app. Email or call me!
Buy A Home
- Fixed rate
- Adjustable rate
- Federal Housing Authority (FHA)
- Veterans Administration (VA)
- Rural Development (USDA)
- Investment property
Not only are we committed to truly listening to your needs, we will also communicate at every step of the process, answering all questions you may have and making you feel very comfortable in your decisions.
- You can reduce the interest rate (and, therefore, interest costs) by financing at a lower rate. This is a primary reason for refinancing. Depending on the circumstances, you can save a lot of money!
- You can extend the repayment time; thus, reducing the monthly mortgage payment. This increases your cash flow. That money can then be used to pay off high-interest debt (e.g., credit cards, school loans).
- Reduce your payment by changing from a variable-rate to a fixed-rate loan. This frees you from the sometimes expensive interest rate/payment fluctuations that can occur in a volatile real estate market.
- Rather than extending the term, you may decide to shorten the term and reduce the interest rate – for example, moving to a 15-year fixed rate. This may not increase your payment much and will still allow you to pay off your house years sooner.
- Finally, if you are a homeowner who understands investing money, you can refinance in order to raise cash for investments, improve overall cash flow, etc.
If you are planning to borrow $453,100 or less for a single-family home, you should be looking into a conforming conventional loan. Conventional conforming loans are not made by a government entity, like FHA and VA loans, but instead follow the guidelines set forth by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. These established guidelines usually call for a minimum credit score, certain income requirements, and a minimum down payment (generally between 3% and 20%).Conventional home mortgage loans have either fixed or adjustable rates. A fixed-rate mortgage means that your monthly mortgage payment remains the same for the life of the loan, and typically has a term of 15 or 30 years. A shorter-term loan can often denote a lower interest rate. An adjustable-rate mortgage, or ARM, fluctuates in relation to market index; therefore, monthly payments can increase or decrease accordingly.
Conventional loans generally have the most rapid qualifying process, as the guidelines are clear and concise. However, every conventional mortgage lender will review and verify a borrower’s credit, income and assets, along with an appraisal of the property.
VA loans are made by Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation and guaranteed by the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) to eligible veterans for the purchase or refinance of a home. The VA loan was designed to offer long-term financing to eligible American veterans or their surviving spouses. A VA loan is generally available with no down payment and no monthly mortgage insurance, making this a great option for eligible veterans.
Fairway is committed to helping military families across the country by partnering with the American Warrior Initiative.
- 0% down payment required
- 620 minimum FICO
- Primary residence only
- Fixed-rate financing available at USDA interest rates
- Gift funds allowed for closing costs
- New construction financing options available
To see if your property is eligible, click here and call me to discuss.
REVIEWS FOR MARCELA SIROKY
August 23, 2018
Marcela was great from beginning to end. Constant contact and helped us feel comfortable wit the big decision we were making. Clear and concise figures. Will recommend to everyone.
August 5, 2018
I cannot say enough positive comments about this business. Marcela and her team were unbelievably polite, understanding, informative and sympathetic from the very beginning. She responds quickly to calls, texts and emails. She truly was a pleasure to work with and would highly recommended her to anybody.
July 24, 2018
Marcela and her team always provides very professional and outstanding service.
Claudia Cabiedes Garcia
July 10, 2018
Marcela and her team are always on top of you case and always communicate with you to make sure everything is in order for a fast closing.
July 9, 2018
Marcela is great she is always there for any questions or concerns that we may have, always communicate with you for any update or any more documents that are needed to complete the Process. She work very hard on your loan in order to have a very smooth process
114 Higgins Rd.
Park Ridge, IL 60068
Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee